For our international pharmaceutical customer we are currently looking for a
Projektmanager QA (m/w)
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems / ensures alignment with the QMS.
- Responsible for achieving compliance with the requirements.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Support in developing, recommending and monitoring corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Health sterile manufacturing and/or sterile compliance.
- Experience in EMA and/or FDA regulated environment.
- Subject Matter Expert in aseptic manufacturing.
- Proven ability to author GMP documentation correctly at first attempt.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Project experience and ability to work independently (self-starter).
- Ability to operate in a global environment with a high level of diversity and different cultures.
- Language: Fluent in German and English.