For our client , a leading global biotechnology company in the near of Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a
Senior Global Product Manager/ Associate Director (m/f)
We are looking for a Product Manager who will take on the leadership of a webportal which is our clients web-portal for all gene and pathway specific products.
The web-portal offers a broad browsing capability supporting researchers to find or customize products by genes, pathways, technology or biological field of interest to prepare , execute and analyze their experiments.
- Be the global primary contact for all aspects concerning web presence of the platform, functionality and further development.
- Collaborate with global product management and development teams for integration of new products and bioinformatic tools.
- Define product vision and bring this vision to life by scoping and delivering design inputs/proposals.
- Define KPI´s and establish/create reports (revenues, usability, UX, usage rate of provided tools etc.).
- Develop deep UX knowledge including needs and trends supporting our client´s digital transformation.
- Participate in all aspects of web-portal: RD, Marketing and IT.
- Biology related university degree (BSc, MSc) with minimum of 5-7 years experience in the BioTech environment.
- Experience in the basic, translational and clinical research market (products, trends, competitors) with a main focus on assays like qPCR, arrays, NGS and bioinformatic tools.
- Understanding of the Bioinformatics market needs and trends considering data analysis integration, data visualization, cloud infrastructure and open source environment.
- At least 2-3 years experience in running a web-portal.
- Proficient with MS office, Jira, Confluence.
- Engage proactively project team members and the will to get things done
- Experience in performing in complex environments and the ability to interact with customers and other stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration capabilities
- Solution driven attitude and the ability to see the holistic picture and their implications for our client.
- High interpersonal, intercultural and emotional competence to successfully manage international project teams within different hierarchies
- Fluent in English, willing to travel (10-15%) and enjoying interactions with interdisciplinary team members.