Our client is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of measuring instruments and test assays for the clinical diagnostic and life science.
Now we are currently looking for this permanent position:
Customer Complaint Analyst (m/f/d)
- Coordination of Complaint Investigations for all WITS products
- Analyzes clinical data, performs testing on filed complaints that may include customer returns.
- Contacts customers as needed.
- Generates and prepares quality data reports.
- Ensures potential reportable events are submitted to site regulatory agency reporting.
- Performs assignable cause investigations to identify potential failure modes and failure mechanisms.
- Investigates and follows up on analysis of complaint trend reports.
- SME for Complaint Management within the Clients´ organization.
- Accountable for compliance with Risk Management requirements within CF handling process.
- Knowledge of Medical Devices (IVD´s). Excellent systems knowledge (instrument hardware as well as SW) is highly desired.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills to include Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Work may be independent/flexible, so an ability to manage time and productivity to meet department metrics and a high level of personal integrity is required.
- Bachelor´s degree in Science field with 3 years of relevant experience required.
- Medical Technology/clinical laboratory background preferred.
- Experience in Complaint Investigation or Post Market Surveillance/QA preferred.
- Basic knowledge of statistics/quality control desired.