Our client is a publicly owned international pharmaceutical company and has a broad expertise in the acquisition and licensing of pharmaceutical and healthcare products and delivering these to patients.
For this client, we are currently looking for this permanent position in Dusseldorf
Brand Manager Rx (m/f)
- Management of personal PL and overall contribution. Develop marketing strategy including marketing plans for lead brands to drive maximum revenue and profitability for the company.
- Monthly sales forecasting in conjunction with Head of Consumer Healthcare
- Developing and implementing a brand strategy in the local markets.
- Line management responsibilities when required including but not limited to team development and motivation, performance management, objective setting, effective delegation.
- Oversee and delivery of effective tactical promotional plans, including print and digital media.
- Oversee and deliver effective data management initiatives and analysis of market trends. Studying competitors’ products in services. Initiation and interpretation of market data/research
- Management of commercial relationships with key accounts, wholesalers, external third party agencies and licensors. Develop trade/professional presentations.
- Manage, build and develop constructive relationships across Alliance and act as the first point of contact for queries and escalations on assigned key brands.
- Delivery of Product training including the writing of materials and course content where required for sales and promotional teams.
- Identify opportunities and lead product development projects when required.
- Input to budget and strategy development (annual 5 year strategy planning) for Consumer Health.
- Deputising for Country Manager - DACH as required
- MS/BS degree in Science, Economics or equivalent preferred
- Proven work experience in product management in the pharmaceutical industry, minimum 5 years (Rx preferred)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle (launch to stablished)
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies including sales forecasting and budgeting as well as the Implementation and management of promotional plans
- Experienced in customer relationship management including KOL development
- Experienced in Management of operational relationships with external agencies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Experienced in working effectively with cross functional teams
- Skilful people manager
- Experienced in the management of wholesalers is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strategic thinking
- Dynamic acting