For our client, one of the worldwide leading biotechnology company, we are currently looking for this freelance position in the near of Hannover:
Drug Product Engineer (m/f/d)
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply their enthusiasm and technical skills as a member of a multidisciplinary team supporting the operation of a vaccine component product manufacturing facility.
- Core responsibilities for the candidate will include: supporting commissioning and qualification of new equipment; challenging traditional practices to make way for innovative/creative solutions; supporting the manufacture of Drug Product engineering and validation lots; supporting technical investigations; supporting regulatory submissions; supporting routine manufacture; and driving process/business system improvements.
- Engineer - Technical Operations
- Strong problem solving skills and a hands-on approach to problem solving, with a bias toward going to see problems for oneself in the field.
- Excellent technical, organizational, interpersonal, collaborative, and verbal/written communication skills are required.
- The ability to examine an issue from diverse perspectives (safety, compliance, maintenance, automation, equipment, process, and people) in order to best understand and resolve it.
- Enthusiasm, confidence and initiative-taking ability needed for continuous learning and its applications.
- In-Depth knowledge of peristaltic driven fill/finish operations •
- In-Depth knowledge of single use technologies.