For our client, one of the worldwide leading biotechnology company, we are currently looking for this freelance position in the near of Hannover:
Engineer - Technical Operations (m/w/d)
- Ongoing Qualification / Validation of pharmaceutical equipment and systems
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply their enthusiasm and technical skills as a member of a multidisciplinary team supporting the operation of a vaccine component product manufacturing facility.
- Core responsibilities for the candidate will include: supporting commissioning and qualification of new equipment; conducting annual or semi-annual requalification of equipment and systems; challenging traditional practices to make way for innovative/creative solutions; supporting the manufacture of product engineering and validation lots; supporting technical investigations; supporting regulatory submissions; supporting routine manufacture; and driving process/business system improvements.
- Excellent technical, organizational, interpersonal, collaborative, and verbal/written communication skills are required. •
- The ability to examine an issue from diverse perspectives (safety, compliance, maintenance, automation, equipment, process, and people) in order to best understand and resolve it. •
- Enthusiasm, confidence and initiative-taking ability needed for continuous learning and its applications.