For our client, one of the worldwide leading biotechnology company, we are currently looking for this freelance position in the near of Hannover:
Automation Engineer - Technical Operations (m/f/d)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support in the field of automation.
- Responsible for resolution of severe automation problems, implementation of data integrity, process control, data collection techniques, and troubleshooting in compliance with SLC, GMP, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Actively support, participate and embrace an empowered team culture including significant interaction with manufacturing, quality and engineering groups.
Supports a large spectrum of sophisticated automated systems within Manufacturing Operations, including Building Management Systems, Pharmaceutical Autoclaves / Depyrogenation / Filling Systems.
- Understands and supports all GMPs, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Reviews automation documents, preventive maintenance, and SOPs to ensure compliance with GMP and safety, with primary focus on Data Integrity.
- Leads investigations of automation incidents and problems to prevent recurrence including the development and implementation of corrective actions
- Evaluates automated and information technology systems, and develops strategies to optimize and ensure quality and stability of automation systems through future expansion, replacement, or upgrade.
- Uses technical knowledge to assure the efficient operation of variety of automated processing and information technology systems.
- Leads in installing and placing new equipment into operations.
- Develops solutions for automation problems.
Initiate and lead collaboration within the Operations, Quality and Technical organizations to resolve complex problems.