Our client produces and markets innovative medical devices, thus helping to reduce infections and improving the safety of patients and customers worldwide. For this client we are currently looking for this permanent position in Baden- Wuerttemberg:
QA Specialist (m/w/d)
- Coordination, monitoring and pre-preparation of change requests
- Coordination and monitoring and reporting of CAPA's in cooperation with production
- and engineering
- Coordination, monitoring and preparation of NCs in cooperation with production and
- Creation of Quality Reports/list according to required reporting on site
- Co-Auditor for internal audits and supplier audits and audit follow up
- Administrative execution of the product blocking (ShipHolds)
- Support the departments of production, purchasing and engineering within quality
- Training of other departments.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- Accurate working style and high level and precision to details
- Basic knowledge and experience in the fields of GMP and QMS
- English knowledge
- Excellent analytical ability
- Approachable and enthusiastic
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Good organisational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good judgment and problem solving ability