For our client, a global Health Care company located in the area of Frankfurt, we are currently looking for this permanent position:
Market Access Manager - Focus Health Economics (m/f/d)
- Do you have experience in health economics projects?
- Do you work in pharmaceutical or medical device industries?
- Execution of health system analysis, stakeholder assessment and money flow as well as price finding/sensitivity studies
- Review and evaluation of medical and economic evidence using the methods of systematic literature reviews and meta-analysis
- Development and implementation of a health economic and outcome research strategy and plan
- Clinical and economic outcome assessment for incorporation along clinical trials
- Development and implementation of new approaches for clinical and economic data generation, e.g. real-world data, patient-related outcome measures
- Execution of health economic and outcome research projects (e.g. cost-of- illness or cost-effectiveness analysis, incl. concept development, data collection and analysis, pharmacoeconomic modeling) in close cooperation with external experts
- Preparation, review and submission of health economic and outcome research publications to peer-reviewed journals in close cooperation with key opinion leaders in the field
- Development of value proposition and value messages for existing and new products in cooperation with the marketing, scientific and regulatory affairs teams
- Generation of global value dossiers and value communication tools for existing and new products
- Support adaptation of global health economic models, global value dossier and value communication tools according to local guidelines/conditions in close cooperation with Regional Business Center and local market units
- Support Regional Business Center and Market Units with regular health economic and market access trainings
- Support Regional Business Center and Market Units with international reference pricing requests and price certificates
- University degree in health economics, public health/epidemiology or related subjects of study
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or medical devise industries or as post-doc in research, and in management of market access and/or health economics projects
- Experience in health economic modeling
- Additional experience in public health/epidemiology, real-world data generation and/or data analytics is a plus
- Sound understanding of medical-scientific topics
- Fluent English language skills in speaking and writing
- Good skills in project management, communication and presentation
Bei Fragen steht Ihnen Doris Ehrmann unter der Telefonnummer +49 211 92 410 190 gerne zur Verfügung.