For our client, one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of measuring instruments and test assays for clinical diagnostic and life sciences near Düsseldorf, we are currently looking for a
Technical Application Specialist (m/f/d) - Microbiology
- Support includes pre-sales and perform demonstrations, training on instrument operation and maintenance procedures, installation assistance and field support.
- Work closely with regional/local team to protect, maintain and grow company business with an effectively focus on the support of the installed base.
- Communicate regularly with local, zone and management teams.
- Demonstrates single system products, participates in customer training and pre- and post-sales support of clinical product offerings.
- Participates in training courses for customers.
- Communicates the technical and clinical information, ensuring customer use the instruments with efficiency and skill in appropriate applications.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the activities and processes which add value to the customer and business. Monitor customer satisfaction targets.
- Adjust priorities and/or project tasks to enhance the customer experience
- Successfully sell the value of the instruments and reagent solutions.
- Identify new needs and provide related solutions not initially identified by the customer.
- Manage existing accounts and exceed sales growth expectations for instrument, reagents.
- This position requires self-motivation, independent thinking, accountability, strong organizational skills and customer orientation, strong technical skills on the products lines supported, and excellent communication skills and ability to manage conflict.
- The problems are usually technical in nature and will involve answering questions on product performance, features and benefits and troubleshooting. Some problems will be more complex and may require involvement of other resources.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- At least 5 years of experience within a similar market, ideally professional experience in the clinical Microbiology laboratory experience.
- Fluent English level required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent intercultural skill.
- Experience working in a global matrix structure.
- Ability to travel (up to 70%).
Bei Fragen steht Ihnen Steffen Rademacher unter der Telefonnummer +49 211 92 410 190 gerne zur Verfügung.