Sales & Marketing Manager (X) Distributors IVD
Type of contract: Festanstellung
Order number: A3609-55
Start date: 01.10.2023
- Entrepreneurial thinking characterizes you and you would like to take on more responsibility?
- You are familiar with the distribution channels of in vitro diagnostics?
- Support of our distributors abroad as well as end customers in Germany
- Expansion of our worldwide distributor network as well as distributor and customer acquisition with the goal of gaining new customers
- Supporting distributors in the development and implementation of local sales and marketing measures
- Establishment and expansion of strategic partnerships and networks
- Responsibility for achieving agreed sales targets and results
- Carrying out market and competitor observations
- Responsibility for the further development of the product portfolio
- Creating and analyzing sales reports
- Planning and support of trade fair and information events
- Market knowledge as well as several years of sales experience in the field of in-vitro diagnostics with proven successes
- Successfully completed studies in biology, biotechnology or chemistry or comparable training with corresponding experience
- Solution-oriented as well as customer-focused way of thinking and acting
- High degree of flexibility, initiative and goal orientation
- Team player and networker with a willingness to take responsibility and strong organizational skills
- Good communications skills and at least business fluent in English and German
- Very good user skills in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook), preferably also experience in Sage
- Willingness to travel internationally
Is this position interesting for you? I look forward to hearing from you!