Service engineers or technician (X) GC / GCMS
Type of contract: Festanstellung
Order number: A3605-84
Start date: 01.03.2024
- Are you "at home" in instrumental analysis?
- Do you have professional expertise in this area and communication skills??
- As a 2nd level engineer in our office, you are responsible for the technical support of our field staff (X) for our devices of the GC/GCMS product line via telephone, e-mail or remote.
- In addition, you will be responsible for training the field staff (X) in our training centre in at the site. This includes the creation of digital training modules for our in-house e-learning platform.
- You will carry out equipment installations, maintenance and repairs within Europe and other associated countries and present our products to customers (X)
- You form the link to the group headquarters abroad as well as other business partners by ensuring a smooth exchange of information and knowledge for the products you support
- You have a degree or training in the field of electrical engineering / chemistry / computer science or have a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience as a service engineer or in technical customer service, preferably in the field of gas chromatography and mass spectrometry
- You have analytical thinking skills and enjoy solving technical problems
- You are confident in using MS Office applications
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills, but can also work independently
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English as well as a good knowledge of German or the willingness to learn the German language
- Your 1st place of work will be in the office at the location; nevertheless, you will bring along a high degree of flexibility and willingness to travel (the travel portion will be a maximum of 20% of the working time)
- You have a class B driving licence
Is this position interesting for you? I look forward to hearing from you!
Fon: +49 281 3008424